Check Page Rank of any web site pages instantly:
  
This free page rank checking tool is powered by Page Rank Checker service

Monday, August 31, 2009

Example Narative Text 2

Mr Tappit's Giant Toy

Mr Tappit was famous in his village as a toy maker and he had been making toys for more than fifty years. He always had a healthy condition too. Children loved to visit his shop and look at the shelves full of toys. Everyone was very fond of old Mr Tappit, especially all his toys, who loved him dearly.

After his work was done and the toyshop was closed, they would play games and have fun together. Quite often the toys and Mr Tappit had the most wonderful parties, and sometimes they went on picnics if the weather was fine.

One day Mr Tappit sat in the corner of his shop, quietly thinking to himself.

"What is it?" asked the clown doll. "Do you have a problem?"

"Not at all," smiled Mr Tappit.

"I had a bright idea. I am going to build the biggest toy I have ever made, and I want you toys to help me!"

The toy's couldnt wait to get started. Early next morning they gathered all the tools while Mr Tappit measured the pieces of wood, then marked them with his pencil.

"This toy will be the biggest ever seen" cried Mr Tappit, as he ran rushly around the shop looking for his glue pot. "Infact, it will be a GIANT!"

"Of course not" smiled Mr Tappit. "It's just a giant toy!" It took a whole week and a lot of patient, but at last the giant toy was finished.

"You've all worked very hard," said Mr Tappit with a smile and he stepped back to take a look.

"Not a real giant, I hope," whispered a little doll in a shaky voice. "I'm really frightened of giants."

All the toys put down their paint pots and brushes and stepped back to."Isn't it wonderful?" they cried, and everyone clapped and cheered.

The giant toy was a great success. After Mr Tappit had gazed for a while at the wonderful toy he had made, he heaved a sigh and scratched his head.

"Where should I keep this giant toy? It's too big to place inside the shop...

"Just place it on the field," cried the little doll.”

"Oh I got it, I will keep it outside my shop, so everyone who see it will come by to my shop." said Mr Tappit happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment